Who's cooking tonight!!

Have you met a person who is a Vegetarian but hates vegetables…you might wonder that I’m not talking sense.. Say hello to me, I’m one of them.. Well, I used to be one of them. Growing up with Vegetarian parents, I didn’t have much choice than to eat veggies.. But I never enjoyed eating veggies growing up..  Worst part is I used to hate dairy (Milk/Yogurt) too..

Once I started to cook myself, I started to eat vegetables/diary.. Started to appreciate food even more.. But I must say Cooking is not my cup of tea.. I can cook to survive,cook the basics so I’m fuelling my family.. Never fancied staying in the kitchen for hours making something or fancied making dishes from master chef.. I’m guessing that’s because cooking sounds complicated. I was discussing this with my niece  and we came up with these cooking levels.. Thanks to Rakz who suggested the names for these levels to be a 4 course meal..


 Entrée level:  You are an expert in making hot water, toast (using toaster), coffee or tea or both, instant noodles  and boiled egg etc.,

 Main course:  You could cook your staple food like rice/pasta/noodles, curries/pasta sauce/stir fry veggies (w/o meat) etc., You can live healthy and be content with this..

  Desert: Cooking sweets and savouries, Baking cookies & cakes and making extra effort to cook that delicious recipe you found somewhere..

 Crème De La Crème: This level is cooking complicated stuffs.. This category people definitely comes under master chef who uses all kind of technology and cooks dishes whose name I can hardly say-it-aloud properly..     
     
      You can scale yourself anywhere from basic to Pro within each level.. Basic being following the exact recipe and Pro being creative.. There is another category within each level, those who cook fast and slow.. There are lot of people who cook  fast and makes yummiest food and put in extra extra care..  People who cook slow are tend to put extra care  by default I  would imagine isn't?..

      Note that there are people who have not gone to a kitchen and have no idea about anything don't come under any category  in this picture at all..

     This topic gets interesting as I start to talk about it..   What do you think? Which level are you? Comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..