Welcome to A's country house..

We drove to Snow Mountains on the weekend and we were passing some beautiful country houses with huge farm and farm animals. I asked A whether he would get a country house for me?  He said Yes, two houses on the hills.. One for him and one for me next to each other. How sweet I thought. Then came the twist in his story.. He went on explaining how his house will look like..

He will have dogs in his house obviously, first he said 10 dogs.. I had to admit I’m very very very scared of dogs. He then changed his mind to have one dog for me(still sweet!!).. Dog house would be closer to the entrance gate but dog can walk around anywhere within the fence and inside his house..



Once we cross dog house, there will be snakes (that’s right!!) in these three bottles.. Hearing this, I said I’m not coming to your house.. He is not bothered at this point (cant be sweet all the time..right!!)and kept on explaining,..




he will have 3 baby crocs (Seriously!!!) and once you cross them you will have elevator to the house..



Rabbits will operate the elevator.. Because only Rabbits know to operate them.. Apparently he will also have the moving stairs (escalators)  in his house..



When we asked him about toy room, he said there is no toy room as he has kitchen in his house (no idea how it relates!!)..When my niece asked him whether she could stay in his house, he said NO ‘coz he doesn’t have guest room.. as the house is long and his room is long.. She could stay next door(which is my house)..

I tell him that his house sounds more like a castle. He replied back saying its not castle, it’s a house. Well, for me this sounds more like those old computer games where you need cross diff levels to get to the treasure.

I tell him he needs to wait until he grows up and start to earn money to buy his own house.. His idea is to get cash from his dad and put it in "that" machine which gives coins for it… he will use those coins to buy his house.. how cute and innocent kids can be... Im thinking why did I even grow up..

I really hope he wont end up having snakes and crocs in his house.. I will never ever able to visit him then.. #momworry #boywholovesanimals

PC:google images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..