10 days of gratitude - 4. Memories

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
This is part of my series for 10 days of gratitude.  In no particular order, 4th in my list is Memories.


PC:Google images


My granny used to tell me about the day I was born,
she would've told me that many a times,
I'd never got tired of it,
It got better and better every time I heard it.

I can recall my summer holidays spent with my cousins,
I just want to go back and freeze those moments,
I have it even framed in my mind.

Its been years since I met my best friends from collage,
but it never feels like I miss them,
every time we speak it feels so fresh,
we get older but in our memories,
we are still in our twenties.

I'm thankful for all the memories I cherish from every frame of my life. People come and go, however the imprint they leave in our lives stay forever. 


Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,
Day 5: The little things
Day 3:The Imperfections
Day 2:Patience
Day 1: My Anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..