10 days of Gratitude - 5. The little things

This is part of my series on 10 days of gratitude that is everyday until Christmas. My little one asked me today "If I had to choose one thing that I liked about him this year, what would that be?" .. My reply to him is this post - The little things.


Last Christmas,
I was nervous about you starting school for first time,
I wasn't sure about anything,
new school, new friends,
teachers, lunches, play dates, after school care
and the whole new routine!!

Those things which seemed like a mountain last year,
is all so blurry now,
You made everything simple.

Little things I'm thanking you for today is not so little for your age,
I really appreciate every little thing you did that made my life better.

Our conversations during our dinner time
is the best of all.
But I would pick your hugs and kisses <with 'I love you ma'>
any day.

Be curious and ask me questions like you always do,
Challenge me with your ideas,
make me laugh with your laughs.

Thank you for making every mountain I face as a mother, a tiny dust.. 






Check out my other posts on 10 days of gratitude,
Day 4: Memories
Day 3:The Imperfections
Day 2:Patience
Day 1: My Anxiety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..