Whats the deal??

Yesterday, A and I were waiting in the car while G went to pick up something from a shop.. Wait was lil longer than we expected as that shop had lot of customers, A was getting restless. To distract him ,  I said lets read a post from my last year blog. I read him a post of one of our conversations and we had a giggle..

G came back, we started riding..however the old post made me wanna read other ones, I started reading other ones to G and A loudly. Just after reading the next one, A was like "Ma, my ears are paining from your reading..Can we just listen to music instead?".. Did I mention he knows how to pull my leg!!

But ME being me, I ignored him and kept going.. There was this post from last Aug about a conversation I had with him on re-birth  and how he wish to be a girl next time. A was like "No, I never said that!!, I don't want to be a girl ever".. I was like "Sorry babe its too late, what you said is recorded with timestamp"..   He was like "Okay then, Can you not mention this to anyone!!" .. Lights on my evil-horns, I said "Now you are talking baby, whats the deal??"


Hey, don't judge me, I got to be smart to handle this Cheeky Monkey..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles