First Century!!!

When I googled First century, it showed me info from first century BC..I was expecting it to show something about Cricket..Even though I hate cricket, trust me living in this Far away land esp in summer, one cannot avoid Cricket..And also Influence starts from majorities in the household who talk/walk/eat cricket (don't get me started on this!!).

I was googling about first century to get something interesting to post for my 100th blog post..Yes, this is my first century!! Hurray for me!!  What's the big deal? I know right.. its nothing big but my mind that is almost always conscious of the Present want to celebrate this moment.. And looking back my journey last 2yrs I seriously blogged (70 odd posts).

I started blogging with my bestie when I was in University. I stopped and got back on. I only write when something sparks me. I don't force myself to think of something to write. You can call me Laid-back Blogger.. Purely for my pleasure, not trying to be famous(maybe a lil) or try to make any money on this(people pay for this S**T?!)..

I'm very nervous to share my posts in Social Media not for any security concerns..More being conscious of my writing and afraid to take any critics. I write something, wait for a week..Read it like 100 times before I share.. Lot of people have been very kind to me all this time, I really appreciate that..I don't think they know how much it means to me.

Thanks for those 10 readers who read my blog posts as soon as I publish them.. Thanks to all other 170 readers who read it after I share it online and leave no comments :) .. Thank you is a small word for those who comment - you guys make my day..

Here are your favorites from my blog..

1. Treating the retards 
2. Beauty and the beast
3. Empty box of nothingness
4. She Part 1 and Part 2
5. Patterns that Resembles

Will write more interesting things this year.. I started to try my hand on Poetry this year with few of my recent posts.. Hope to get more inspired..

Cheers to me and to my blog!!! Hurray!!!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles