(In)Visible truth

If I was invisible, I would fly from Atlantic to Arctic..
From Americas to Africas.. Everywhere,

If I was invisible, I would rob bank(s) and become the richest in the world,
If I was invisible, I would play pranks on people just to pass my day,
If I was invisible, I would rock the dance floor without a drink,
If I was invisible, I would do sing-a-long with Ed Sheeran and Camila Cabello,
If I was invisible, I would go to the top of Everest and make a snowman,
If I was invisible, I would fly up to space and experience other planets,
If I was invisible, I would ride an Amazon Jaguar and roam around the forest,
If I was invisible, I would meditate with monks watching the stillness of the lake,
If I was invisible, I would live in a place where I don't have to deal with SILLY people.

Yet I would stay visible just for you.



If I was invisible, you wouldn't know I exists,
If I was invisible, we couldn't have lived a life we lived,
If I was invisible,  I wouldn't remember our first kiss till my last breath,
The arguments, the agreements, the compromises are worth being visible.
The laughs, memories and being in love is all that matters.

I would stay visible for the hug that magically dissolves my stress,
I would stay visible to hold your hands when I panic,
I would stay visible to see you grow old with wrinkles,
I would stay visible to you even if I go invisible to this world.

Comments

  1. Here is a funny book your readers will like
    https://www.amazon.in/HUMOR-ARE-US-INDIAN-Book-ebook/dp/B07T1F7Y1D/ref=sr_1_1?crid=27ZTMXQ2B2ZBO&keywords=humor+are+us&qid=1574939155&sprefix=humor+are+us%2Caps%2C267&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dream a new dream

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles