Dear Tooth Fairy..

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I'm A, my mom calls me Curious A..Sometimes she calls me Cheeky monkey..Don't get me wrong,  I'm not cheeky, she just loves to call me that.. 

My friends M & D told me that you gave them $2 for their fallen tooth..I was waiting to meet you for long time now.. 

<Drum rolls> TaDa!!!!

Today is the day my very first tooth fell down..Hurray!!!! Thank god it didn't fall during my sleep.. Otherwise I would've swallowed my tooth and my tooth would eat me from Inside.My mom thinks it’s crazy I think that way. I know that's the reason you take all the teeth from all the children in this world.. My question is what do you do with the teeth you collect? do you make them come back to us as new tooth or…… I'm really curious to know what happens to my teeth after you take them!!

I'm so glad my tooth fell down this week because my mom refused to give me $2 to get an Ice Cream from my school canteen. My mom reckons it’s just too much money for a prep kid.. But you see $1 Ice cream is no good.. $2 Ice cream is Yum.. What would anyone do? Of course go for Yummy one.. 

M & I love to get ice creams on Fridays.. My mom says it’s been only three Fridays in school and already I had it  twice.. I think she has a point.. But still.. Please give me $4 so I can buy one ice cream for M as well .

I really wish I get $100 for each tooth so I can buy millions of ice creams.. 
Thank you

21-Feb-2018
************************************************
22nd Feb 2018
Response from Tooth Fairy...  He did get $5 from tooth fairy to get ice cream for M as well.. 


A was so excited to remember any of his questions once he saw the letter from Tooth Fairy.. :)

And DRUM ROLLS... TaDa...Supriseee!!!

He lost his second tooth while having breakfast today! His response was 'Lucky it didnt fall when I was eating!' and  'Yahhh I'll get another  $2 tonight'..   Too much excitement in the house now. 

Letters from the Tooth Fairy made his day for sure. That is why fairies exists in this world. You know what I mean!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles