Seoul - Bukchon Village

Bukchon village(Subway line 3 orange line Anguk exit 2) is must see place if you coming to Korea mainly because this is one of the places people actually live in Hanok houses.. Tourism dept have put so much planning in to it for visitors to get hands on K-experience in one stop like trying Hanbok , K-dying, K-stamping, K-painting..


K- Painting:

Stamp:

Build you own Hanok Miniature:


Kids getting their hands dirty at Dyeing:


Hanbok experience:


#SayYesToTheWorld
More #Blinddate stories from my #blindlist:

Lost and Found myself
 - A day with my date
Seoul - Namsangol Village
- Weekend in Seoul - Solo Travel
Yeouido Park - Seoul (Popular for Cherry Blossom)
 Shopping in Seoul
Busan(Korea) to Tsushima Island(Japan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..