Seoul - Yeouido Park

I really missed my family when I was at Yeouido Park (Take subway line 5 purple line Yeouinaru exit 2) . Its  just nice and warm spring day to be here on a family picnic. Koreans love to take their tents and go to park with Family..Its great way for kids to get outdoor play and its Korea ,food gets delivered anywhere even at the park (No joking.. You can see delivery bikes going around park and they do find them...)








#SayYesToTheWorld
More #Blinddate stories from my #blindlist:

Lost and Found myself
 - A day with my date
Seoul - Namsangol Village
Bukchon Village - Seoul
- Weekend in Seoul - Solo Travel
 Shopping in Seoul
Busan(Korea) to Tsushima Island(Japan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..