Seoul - Shopping

I love open markets rather than big malls, mainly coz you can walk on the street just checking out local shops and good chance to try street food. If you have some time, you must try it atleast in Asia..

Korea is famous for its cosmetics..One of the places where you should get them for good deal is Myeongdong Shopping area in Seoul.. You can see all the cosmetics shops in Korea(MISHA,SAEM,FACE SHOP etc.,) are lined in same lane right next to each other giving away lot of sample if you buy something.

People like me who doesn't fit in any Korean size , international shops like ZARA,H & M and forever 21 are blessing in disguise and all these shops you can find them here.

If you have little time, you can also check out cultural center in M plaza next to forever 21. They have classes to make lot of Korean stuff like painting, cooking etc.,





Dongdaemun shopping street is my next stop , this place is heaven for shoppers. The shops open till 4am, the atmosphere gets live after it gets dark. Every mall has cloths, hand bags etc., I loved just walking in this area coz of its liveliness.
                   




Insadong for Souvenirs , If you are somewhere near Bukchon village I would suggest you to walk to Insadong..its great for Korean Souvenirs. You get anything Korean from K-pop to Masks to key chains to everything Korean to take home. I would go just for ambience, like I said I love street markets even though I'm not a great buyer love to be part of so many people.




#SayYesToTheWorld
More #Blinddate stories from my #blindlist:

Lost and Found myself
 - A day with my date
Seoul - Namsangol Village
Bukchon Village - Seoul
Yeouido Park - Seoul (Popular for Cherry Blossom)
 Weekend in Seoul- Solo Travel
Busan(Korea) to Tsushima Island(Japan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..