A's Lego play..

This is just another write up about A's interest at this point in time.. He surprises me with his Lego creations every time he build something new. His interest might change as he grows, this is another capture of memories for him to read when he grows up.

Its all started when A was around 1.5yrs old , G & A used to play pretend Zoo/Farm with Lego and animals...it goes for hours.. I wasn't part of it at all, whenever I ask A to Lego with me he used to say he can only do it with Dad. :(

that's how Lego started its journey with A..


After A turned 2.5yrs , Lego became his best friend at home.. he can play for hours with Lego and create his own imaginary world. A is more in to zoo(Thanks to G and his interest..) .. But when he built Lego phone, Ironbox ,bunk bed, zoo animals after seeing it somewhere. I don't know what to say, I didn't even know you could do all this before.. There you go, you grow & learn as your child grows.

Listing his creations with Lego..

First one is the mommy and baby bunny after reading the book "Guess How Much I Love You" .. Bunny with its arms wide and says " I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH". Every night before A goes to bed he tells me He Loves me to the moon and Back..I tell him I Love him to the star and Back. Talk about an influence a book could have in our lives.

 

Next one is the Ironbox.. G Irons his formals everyday morning.. We were surprised A observed details like Handle and the hole where he pours water..

 
Phone from our room.. Bunk bed we used when we stayed in Hong Kong ..
 
 


                   
 
Some More Zoo animals and Elephant lodge which he experienced in BALI..
 
 

 

Iron Box Model 2/3 and A gifted me a Lego Bed with Pillow..
 
 
This is my Favorite gift from A, my birthday cake.. His fav toy TAYO cake.




Well, this is it for now but A's Journey continues with Lego.. will update this post as we go..
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles