Piku..

I watched this amazing Bollywood movie PIKU yesterday..Its about a father/daughter bond.. its like any family ,they argue, fight and emotional sometimes.. Dad (played by Big B) in his 70's & he worries all-day about his poop.. Its just funny how he(sometimes daughter played by gorgeous Deepika) talks about it like its weather.. At times dad/daughter goes in to details without realizing how it puts the person next to them awkward.



(PC:http://www.koimoi.com/photos/piku-movie-posters/)


This reminds me of babies.. I remember when A was a new born, every thing was a worry..one of them is poop.. Its just that  we mothers doesn't feel awkward to talk about it. Sometimes it could be our main topic and we can discuss about it for hours. When we have baby, until they do things on their own(which is literally never according to parents dictionary) , we worry about all the things which we never-ever imagined we would think & worry ..it could ultimately lead to a big discussion(!!!!). I'm sure parents would agree with me.

Coming back to the movie, it makes me realize how after certain age we become like babies literally throwing tantrums , Seeking attention, being stubborn, talk about anything.. more than that we think from our heart. We become emotional and think everything that way. I remember my grand-dad used to get emotional & cry every time he sees me (which is every week) . I can relate my granddad with new born..

We get wiser as we grow and I reckon slowly we stop growing at some point ..and just go blank for few years & start to act like babies.. Its just amazing how God made this cycle thinking all possibilities. I really cant wait to throw all the tantrums to Aaryan one day.. just like he does now to me.. just kidding.. I doubt I'll live that long though.. haha..

Having said that Kids & aged people doesn't  get upset over anything for long..They forget & get distracted quickly.. This is solely my observation.

Adios until next one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles