The day that changed our lives..

This happened almost 4yrs back..2011 September.. I'm going back to revisit the moment which I'd written it somewhere .. It brings back nice memories and God knows how time flew so fast..


It happened in Manila; believe it or not it wasn’t a shock or surprise or anything expected. It felt as though I had no feelings. When I saw those two red lines, I was not sure whether I’m reading it right or maybe that thing is not working properly (hey, don’t blame me!! It’s just after so many disappointments , I reckon anyone would go to that state). I was feeling feverish past 3 days with a headache , I thought it was from the weekend trip we went to the Pagsanjan falls.. I was talking medicines for cold/flu. Just for the fun of it, I bought this test &  decided to test it after G leaves for work. I tested it as soon as he left the room & the instruction said to wait for 10 min . So I left it there & after maybe around 30 mins I realized I had to check the results. I went in & saw those two magic  red lines. I already threw the instructions, not sure whether I’m reading it right. I don’t want to call G yet since I’m not sure whether its right. So I called the reception to check any clinic open close by. It was 7:30 in the morning. The reception lady said there is a clinic in the hotel I could use. I went to the clinic & the doctor said they don’t have any facility to confirm ,so  she wrote a reference letter to nearby lab to perform further test. I took the hotel shuttle & went to the lab. They collected the specimen & asked me to come again after 2 hrs to collect the results. I wasn’t sure I can come back since I was staying in the hotel, I asked them to call me & inform the result. The nurse took down my hotel phone number.. I went back to hotel & completely forgot about it(trust me I was packing our bags to leave that weekend). She calls me at around 11:30 &  informs me its P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E.. then I felt little excited..  its only 11:30 &  I have to keep this information to myself for next 7hrs before G arrives. I have no one to talk to.   I spend rest of my day at the Festive mall looking for some gift which can indirectly inform G, couldn't find any. Finally G comes home at 9 that night, I tell him I was sick whole day with cold & Doc asked me to do some tests..I give him the results I got from the lab which I kept it in an envelope. He takes it from me & reads it.. He couldn’t believe what he was reading..He kept on asking is it true !!!    YES HONEY, WE ARE HAVING A BABY. I think first time in my life I didn't have to think/dream on how I would feel when I fall Pregnant. It is O-S-M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles