Falling in Love..

Art.. that word in any form- dance, music, sculptures, architecture, history, drawings interests me.. I have to admit I ain't  an artist(Cant draw a line artfully..)  But I'm happy to be an ART lover.. ART in any form or language can entertain me.. I really admire people with any artistic skill, I really wish I had atleast one.. My dad paints when he gets time(I had to really plead him to draw..) but when he takes his time to draw something it comes out so realistic.. I really wonder how none of us in the family got that skill passed on.. Well, artist skill is not inherited, had to be in-built..

When I visited Italy, it was like walking in Dream. Every step you take is a history and everything you see is ART. The buildings and their history no words to say, we planned to see Italy's main cities for 5 weeks. But I don't think I had enough time to breathe in the air. It was so magical and poetic , I always have a fascination for history. Maybe being born in rich culture and history had influenced me for that. But People say you need lifetime to see whole of India. I don't think I did 1% of it. I really wish I get a chance to see and admire the richness of my own Country sometime.

I'm so happy A got that interest in his early age now, I listen to music in any form/language.. G can only listen to melodies in my language. But A listens to all the songs I hear (ofcourse he spends more time with me..its natural) but I was surprised by hearing him hymn a song completely in different language he is not aware of ,because we hear that song almost everyday. Skills cant be inherited but interest could be.. Will have to see how his interests change as he grows..

Who said you can only fall in love once.. I'm falling in love every time I admire something..

Have a great day!!!

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles