Korean Ajummas..


Korean Ajummas they call the aged women here.. who are more active and fun loving than I'm- from my opinion. I just admire their healthy life style. I see them often at the park with other ladies just chit chatting after a good hike or spending their day with their girl friends at SPA or doing Aerobics at the community pool or taking care of their grand kids. They are Super- Women I would call..

First thing I noticed about these super women are they care about people like once I saw this lady told this10yr old boy(not her own) in train to put his feet down, not to stamp on seats. Other times at my pool, they come to me and give me ideas on how to breathe or kick and encourage me. I can feel a sense of CARE there, not once felt nosy. Lot of times they offer A some candies or cookies with love.

I have seen lot of ajummas run small Korean restaurant or their own veggie shop on the street.. Its always healthy to keep yourself occupied isn't. No wonder we cant judge their age by looks.. The way they run around and do things I feel they are in their 20's but they must be around 60 or 70's sometimes..

Hiking is Korea's national hobby they say,Its very common to see aged people go on hiking.. lot of aged couple or group of aged men or group of aged women or sometimes I see mixed group go on hiking in a nice hiking gear.. Most of the mountains have open Gym at the top/middle of the mountain and sometimes badminton court too.. As for me I can skip the gym for a week if I go on hiking.. haha..

I just admire the way they care on their grandkids, every grandparents do around the world.. But I see them carry their 8yr old grand kids on piggy back ride sometimes. I cant imagine carrying A in few years.. Its just amazing.

They are certainly strong willed and super women for sure. I really Salute them.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles