My Little chef..

For a while now, Aaryan is so much in to cooking with mama.. If I stand anywhere in kitchen he comes straight with a chair to watch/help me. I must admit I'm not in to trying new stuff in kitchen. I'm kind of person who just goes to Kitchen when I'm hungry and my cooking is always fast. I could spend maybe 30min to 1hr in a day. Whatever can be cooked fast and tasty ,that's all it matters.

This week, he is been helping me wash my veggies, soak/wash rice for Idly(Steamed rice cake) batter, Marinate veggies for stir fry and he even helped me make roti dough. I don't know how long this sudden interests of his will last, but I thought I will write it down for later (or even show him to keep doing it..)

 
Helping me stir the Mushroom with Soysauce  & other spices

 
Helping me wash the rice and lentil for Idly batter
 
 
This one is the classic Roti master!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

Dream a new dream