So the count down begins..

Its another move, but this time we are so much more excited as we are moving back to our HOME.. Staying in a hotel sounds like fairytale( actually it is , I will miss all this lazy/don't have to clean the apt days) , but sometimes we need our things..I'm in that point where I just need more space to move around. I think its time for us to move back HOME..

Lot of stressful moments awaiting for us, moving is not a joke.. When I think about it now, it gives me biggg sigh.. I cant wait to move back home, settle down and drink my tea sitting on my lounge.. that what I call HEAVEN (well, for now... )

So much more stories to come about our another big move.. wait for it..

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

Dream a new dream