Reliving this minute...

A asks me "when will I grow up to be like dad?".. < Im thinking Grow up slow baby..>.. I respond You have long way to go.. He says  NO, RIGHT NOW.. That kept me thinking we always wanted to grow up quick and very curious  to see whats its like!!

When in preschool, just cant wait to be in school and proud to wear that uniform like big sis/brothers.
When in school, just cant wait to be in middle school and go on excursions..
When in middle school, just cant wait to be in high school and have a GF/BF (seriously!!!!!)
When in High school, just cant wait to be get in to college and be independent.
When in college, just cant wait to be in  REAL WORLD working..
When in real world working and settled (either with a family or not).... going back seeing school pics or talking to your old friends and you will always want to go back to those days..


This is so true, few days back one of my college friend's bday..thanks to technology, we are all connected now in watsapp (free msg service) ,so everyone sending wishes remembering her likes (fav hero, fav song).. It just felt as though time didn't change anything..

 Its just that we are always running to the next level so fast and not living and appreciating THIS moment. Either we are so curious to go to next level(grownup) or sit and dwell on those good OLD days..

I say lets make everyday special and create memories.. lets not grow up so fast.. take a step back and slow down. I know its sounds silly to those busy bees out there.. but this suits me well..

Have a fantastic day...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles