Fairies...

I believe in Fairies, trust me they exists.. I have seen them.. You think I'm one of those people who believe in superstitious things right..well, no..I'm actually talking about fairies who lives among us.. Humans sometimes even animals..



There are people who just do random act of kindness and walks out  without leaving a trace. I have experienced it more than once myself. I want to share one such event..

This happened nearly 13 yrs back, my friend X and I used to take GRE classes together..so we usually go in bus but that day we took her TVS-50.. She is a experienced biker (Well, its a bike)  and it was pretty much peak time.. She was cool driving it and I was sitting at the back.. Suddenly this guy in his Yamaha bike just zooms cross the road leaving us no time to think.. Our bike hit his.. I don't even remember how on earth we both escaped with just about nothing.. Our bike broke and the police came around asking us whether we would like to complain..We didn't want to, mainly because if our parents get to know about this accident they will ground us taking the bike ever.. then we both were standing on the pathway getting our broken bike and this family (parents in late 50's and their daughter who was almost our age) came running to help us. They took us to their house to give us water and just talked about something to calm us down. They helped us getting the bike given to a repair shop close to their house. They even invited us for their 60th Bday which is coming soon..

We were in shock & nothing went into our brain.. We came home that day thinking about how lucky we were to escape  and next day we just went by bus and after a week we got the bike..I really don't remember knowing their names.. Really moments like this makes us believe in humanity I just simply call them Fairies(Aww..its a girl thing..) ..

I wish I could be a fairy to someone, I'm not sure I can..I'm little nervous dealing with strangers.. Have you encountered one or are you the one?? If you are the one, my big Salute to you.. Keep doing the good work..

PC:http://res.goochlandschools.org/2016/02/02/random-acts-of-kindness-week-2016/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles