Mistakes of my life..

Mistakes- its a strong word.. without them we don't go anywhere.. Every mistake we do teach us something, every mistake is a lesson of lifetime. Some we regret, some mistakes we are glad we did it, some gives others happiness - kind of white lie, some mistakes go horribly wrong & haunt us for lifetime, some gives us good memories.. But whichever category it is,its a lesson ..

We learn something from every mistake we make. I don't agree in not making a mistake in one's life. One cant be that pure, if there is one person who never ever made any mistake in his/her life.. I can just say they never learnt anything on their own in life. One have to make mistakes to learn something or to learn oneself sometimes.



Lessons learnt from reading a book, travelling to new place ,meeting new people are different ways to get knowledge...But mistakes are Guru of all of them. Its an experience a person goes through inspite of others around warning not to do .I have made so many silly/stupid mistakes in my life . I'm really glad I did it, because I learnt so much from them to lead a better life.

I let my child learn from his own mistakes,.he will never understand what I mean unless he goes through that experience. If a person makes a mistake and he correct himself next time is much much better than a person just listen to others and avoid that mistake. Ofcourse this doesn't apply all the time.. Sometimes a simple common sense can avoid a big mistake. Sometimes even our common sense gets better by making mistakes..

I have seen people who just like a robot works under instruction , no brain needed at all. They care less to think for themselves. Its just a habit I guess.. Not judging them, just pity them.

Mistakes can be expensive sometimes and wipe off everything we earned.. or even it could cost a life. But we move on in life taking the lessons learnt from that. If a person truly understands what mistakes he made before then he will never ever repeat that. He will surely make new mistakes..

I'm sorry if this post sounds more like I'm advocating for mistakes and encouraging you to make them  No.., I didnt mean that., I'm just trying to say Mistakes are Mistakes. by doing that we don't go wrong. We earn knowledge of lifetime. Don't regret it,just move on..

PC:http://milingual.com/blog/index.php/2016/01/20/english-common-mistakes/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles