Karma says I can see you!!!

Remember that one time you were caught doing something wrong for the first time of that sort.. Actually you would’ve been so good until then, just that one time you were out of line and bang!! You get caught.. It happens to me every time, seriously!!!  Whenever I do not-the-right thing unintentionally or sometimes intentionally.. I would get caught & feel guilty for few days.. Guilt pays off to go back in track soon.



I remember that time when I was in school, one day I didn’t finish my homework and that very day my teacher asked me to read my homework aloud to everyone(she randomly picked me not knowing I didn’t finish it).. Usually I play subtle in class and there was 1 other girl with my name, but the teacher remembered my full name and called out.. I started crying in front of the class.. God, that was embarrassing, I think that teacher stopped asking me anything after that..  J haha..

I’m generally  good with speeding or parking  but that one time I saw this empty freeway and got excited and just went 10kms(ok.. don’t roll your eyes.. 20kms) more than I should be.. Guess what, I get caught.. Worst of all, the police stops me in front of the speed board (you know that one which says 80kms zone etc.,).. Then you see these people every day in the traffic racing through and not get caught.. Life is not fair I tell ya..

Being positive as always, I feel its really our good Karma playing a role and making sure we won’t continue doing not-the-right thing by warning us..  If you keep doing the not-the-right thing,maybe we never get caught..Karma gives up on us after that first warning like my teacher did..  

Do you believe in Karma!!! I do.. 

Pc: http://quotesgram.com/good-quotes-about-karma/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..