I'm back..


I never felt this confident when I was driving to work today.. I was very much excited when I got the offer and I was so looking forward to this day. I wouldn’t say I missed going to work last 4yrs, but now that I have an offer I’m all set. It just feels surreal 4yrs, it’s like nothing has changed. I’m just going back after a long weekend. Well, I can just say to a new team.. More the merry, my son waves good-bye (with lots of kisses) happily when I leave home.


I’m not going to brag about getting a job or going to work. It’s what lot of people do anyway, Im not special. End of the day Work is Work , that’s not life. Job is definitely not my identity, its just one of the things  I do.

Anyway, getting back to work after 4 yrs.. getting into my first workshop/meeting within 30 mins of entering the office, I didn’t feel I missed anything in last 4yrs..This 4yrs has thought me not to complain in any situation .. life is always greener on the other side. I don’t think I will miss being Stay-at-home. But will try to appreciate what I do more now..

Looking forward to the weekends & Monday morning blues..I'm officially back in the corporate race.. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..