Self-appreciation for better ME...

Recently I started to notice more disappointments and less self-motivation from people around me.. Almost all of us rely on others to notice/appreciate us, which leads to disappointments. If the person we are expecting appreciation from is either distracted or not an outspoken person or sometimes really mean then we are depressed evn more thinking we are not worth. Getting appreciation from others is always a good thing.. Actually it’s a super booster.. But if it doesn’t go how we expected then it will put us in  disaster mode.



So I started to try this new technique which actually works for me.. I try to change my attitude to appreciate anything I do..  Atleast Once a day I pat myself on the back for simple things like taking that short cut to avoid traffic or making a dish out of leftover or pat myself for cooking a wonderful meal(Blush blush.. ) or drinking enough water throughout the day or even taking the trash out.. it could be anything, a simple self-appreciation boost ourselves so much.  

Like all the time, expectation is the killer mainly when we start to expect from others the way we wanted.. I don’t think we should blame others for not noticing/appreciating what we do..  We should start noticing ourselves first which will motivate us more.. I’m trying this new mantra, it helps me motivate myself, gives me more self-confidence. Actually helps me achieve more than what others think I can do.. I exceed others expectation sometimes..

More over if we get negative comments from people around us(it happens lot of times for me), it will hurt us even more. Instead just self-evaluate once in a while and start noticing yourself more.. After-all who else would know ME better than MYSELF.  We got to trust ourselves first more than valuing others comments..

I guess self-motivation is a topic for another time..


Have a great day!!!! 

PC: Google images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..