A's little adventure with Dad...

Little A become a big boy going on trips without mum.. he had his first trip without me last month to Gold Coast with G. They spent mostly in Dream world, I was really worried how he would react after going there. But then he took it really well.. Trick is we never give him surprise. He usually knows what’s coming and we keep talking positive things about the event at least a week prior to that. G took printout of dream world map and start to plan what to see/do with A everyday for a week..


 Initially he wasn’t happy about the trip without me.. But slowly day by day he started to feel comfortable about his trip to see all his favourite characters and fun things he would do with G. And 2 days before his trip, he was completely ready and when I asked him whether he would miss me on his trip..His response was “Don’t worry mom. I will do face-time.. “

I was so proud of his matured response and felt so relieved to hear that instead of whining and dramas which would’ve made me all stressed.

On D day at the airport, when I dropped him..He gave me a hug and kiss without any drama.. He took his backpack and waved me good bye like a grown boy. Throughout that 4 days (From Thurs till Sunday), he had his best time with G and Never once made a drama.. Which made me guilt-free to enjoy “MY-TIME”.. G loved the attention he was getting from A. I guess overall it’s a win-win for all of us..

A is all geared up for his next trip with G alone soon.. Exciting times ahead..Yippie!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles