My Hero

I have written so much about mum, never talked about my dad.. Like every girl's dad ,he is protective, worried  and bold enough to send me to do masters in a far away land while my friends were getting married those days(all thanks to my brother who convinced him).. But I can never thank him enough for that big step. It changed my life forever. It opened up my perspective to everything.

He is fascinated with Cars and its mechanics, he used to always talk about it...still does.. He loves to drive, never trust anyone with his car. Back of my head I can still hear him giving me instructions while I drive now..G says sometimes I act like my dad when G drives ..giving him instructions,,haha.. I've noticed  my sister does it too :) its in the Gene I guess..

PC:http://www.theboredmind.com/entertainment/heart-touching-father-daughter-relationship-born-princess-will-remain-one/


I cant believe how he is so broad minded considering he grew up in a small village and not educated himself. But that never stopped him to be knowledgeable, community driven and first one to help his people with his humble gesture..

He is an amazing artist which is completely hidden with so many of his other talents. Wish he could draw more for us. I keep pushing him to draw but he hardly gets time these days with his other social activities..

He never once scolded me, but we used to fight for so many things..but thats just trying to prove our point. He is always proud to be a agriculturalist than a business man. Whenever/wherever there is a question about his occupation, his immediate response is agriculturalist. He taught me the value of money and helps me everytime I spend.

Thank you Pa for everything you taught me & given me.. I hope we do the same with our kids..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles