Empty Box of Nothingness

Have you heard about empty box of nothingness? I 'm not talking about the empty cardboard boxes, these are memory boxes which sits on our brain to save those moments you are thinking about NOTHING... Well, it may not happen to women mostly coz we are planning 10 different things in our mind while actually doing 10 different things... 



According to the research (Ahum!! Ahumm!!) empty box moments definitely happens for men... From what I understood, human memories are composed of small boxes and we choose to get in to any box when we are talking/thinking about them and for men they have an additional cache called Empty box and they enter that box when they are not thinking about anything.. What a bliss... 

On the other hand for women brain/memories, all boxes are completely interconnected...its like a complicated switch box.  If you tell a Women A , we know how it ends up in Z.. We connect all the information/boxes we know and that’s why don’t mess with us.. We are high-powered smart engines..

Any whoo.. I don’t want to dig into the old news.. Let’s get in to testing this..  I mean I don’t need to try hard..I have TWO boys at home.. I know the older one goes in to Empty box all the time (Well, mostly when I start to talk).. Now I start to notice, little A does it too.. My god, you wouldn’t believe it.

My theory goes like this, when I start to talk (the sec sound comes out of my mouth) these boys ear’s SHUT with an invisible door/filter and their brain goes into empty box.. I mean I’m sure there is something.. The reaction on their face while I'm talking explains it all..  To test this one, I asked little A to repeat the numbers G & I speak out.  First G tried, A repeated exactly as G said. Then it’s my turn, I’m not joking he is sitting literally next to me and every time I tell a number for him to repeat... He was like “What?” “What? “  I lost it around 3rd time.

Ladies, no use blaming the grown up... I think there is a built-in invisible Male ear-Filter/door(its like bluetooth FIT in) and empty box they come with... It works only when blacklisted Female voice/sound comes in... Maybe it doesn’t work when they need something... it’s like their mind is programmed that way naturally...  it’s so hard for me to ignore when someone is talking to me.. I can understand the concept, but it’s not helping..

I need an app to deactivate these invisible doors/filters and throw some things in those empty boxes...  Now my throat is gone, repeating myself to little one!!!

More information on how Men/Women brain works watch the video at Ted Talk - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BxckAMaTDc


PS: This is just a fun post with tiny Minnie truth... Don’t assume I’m against any men... its just true, but targets are only G and A... FOR NOW... 

To be continued.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..