Girl in snow Jacket!!!!

Winter at its peak.. Im not sure it’s the cost cutting or just me, its freezing at work. You would think once you get inside the building its nice and warm.. Nah!!! Me and my work neighbour always give each other that look “MY GOD ITS FREEZING” and after lunch it gets worse, its like sitting inside freezer.. Usually I feel sleepy after lunch and this cold doesn’t help me to stay awake.

Its Friday today, just to get rid of my winter blues, I thought I will wear something summer but I regret it now as I’m feeling very cold and my colleagues giving me “r u crazy” look..I already explained two people “its Friday and I need to cheer up”..

I thought I will share my ways to fight this cold at work.. just read it for fun..



  •    I fill my cup with HOT HOT water and hold. That would keep me warm for 10 mins..Its just awkward I keep going to kitchen to refill my cup with hot water..This nice lady at work suggested me to bring in bottle so I can reduce my kitchen trips.. lol.. Mam, I need HOT water.. not just water..
  •  Book in a meeting room with projector and sit next to the projector.. OOOo Yea, it helps..its nice and warm.. It’s the HOT seat in our meetings and I’m always on time for my meetings sometimes early too.. lol..
  •  Sometimes I walk around the office like I’m walking in Antarctica wearing thick jacket...I hate it ..Let me just say its not comfortable atall..
  • My work neighbour has this Microwavable wheat bags (mainly for back pain) but she heats it and keeps holding it..Again heat goes away in 10 mins and its another kitchen trip..


      It’s just easier to plug in the portable heater.. I keep telling myself, that will make my skin dry.. I seriously think I need one of those..

     Well, its time to refill my cup.. Caio.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..