Bula VInaka!!!

Fiji - It was long due planning I should say, few of my friends know what Im talking about.. Anyway, finally we've been to Fiji..it was such an amazing trip, much needed break from all the craziness happening around for past months..

I went without much expectation, to my surprise I didn't pack my bags until the last day (I'm usually well organised with my holidays) and didn't look for what to do/see in Fiji before going.. DH took full control this time & booked flights and stay..Honestly I didn't even know where we were staying until we landed..I was telling my family/friends I'm staying at Westin but DH booked it at Hilton :).. But its so worth it like this way once a while, just went with the flow and came back all rejuvenated..


Fiji is a tropical pacific Island and Denaru is an man made island close to Nadi airport.. Denaru is all about resorts and relaxation.. All the world brand resorts are here and everyone of them make sure you have a wonderful time without stepping out of their resorts.. Kids get engaged with kids club activities/pools/beach/sand play and this fancy looking hop-on hop-off  Bula Bus which goes around Denaru to all resorts was such a fun ride.. One of the days we stayed in Denaru, we just explored every resort taking the bula-bus.. Its a must activity if you are curious like me.. lol..



Fijians are so warm people just like its weather, one thing I noticed NO ONE cares HOW YOU LOOK.. You could go without makeup, no one gives a DAMN.. Everybody has this magic smile and you feel you are in some wonderland.. A was super excited with their greetings and started greeting everyone with Bula(Hello in Fiji) when he sees anyone (literally anyone).. He was in such a holiday mood within a day..

We explored 2 of neighbouring islands , but for most days we just stayed-in and enjoyed the swimming pool, beach & their yummiest food Lovo.. what else you need on your relaxation holiday..

I would recommend to anyone and everyone either you are a family or single or couple to go to FIJI.. You need one more reason to go - I would say their tropical fruits.. So fresh and makes you want to come back..lol.. 

I think I convinced enough now... where is my drink!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles