Introducing A's future family..

This is just another post of A's episode, Im writing this for myself to read it after a while to keep the moments alive. I feel A is growing so fast & I really miss his yesterdays everyday..

Every time A & I talk about something, it will end up in a story. this is one of those ones.

Not long long ago.not so long ago. One fine day,I was driving back home picking up A from his childcare..

We were talking about his day and suddenly he asked me

A: Mom , Do you want a baby?
Me:  No A, I already have you & I'm happy :)
A:  Do you like Boy or Girl?
Me: Boy, thats why I love you <just to please him ofcourse>
A: I like Girls.. When I grow up, I will have a girl..
Me: <mind voice: whattt is he talking> Okayyyy <?!!>..

End of Scene- 1

Week later while we were at Ikea, he saw twin babies.. he was surprised to see two kids looked alike. He asked me how they look the same. I told him they are identical twins, they will look alike. He thought for a while..then on our way back home,

A: Mom, Im going to have twins..Both girls..I love girls
Me: ok.. <what can I say!!>
A:  but you like boy baby..hmm..  I have an idea- I will have one girl and one boy...You can have the boy coz you like boy baby and I can have the girl baby.. Is it a good idea??
Me: Thats a great idea.. <!!!!>

was surprised he still  remembered our last conversation from few days back..

End of Scene -2

Couple of days later .. I was driving him to his child care, we saw a Silver Peugeot Convertible double seater..

Me to A:  Im getting this car when you are old enough to sit without a booster seat
A:  but I want a 4 seater car
Me: why do you need 4 seats??  its just you and I <our plan is to ditch DH when we get our convertible.. just for tease DH>
A:  I will be in front seat & I will have a big girl next to me (my guess is he is referring to his girl friend) and my 2 babies (twins) sitting in the back seat
Me: <whatttttttt > !!!! <no response>

PC: google images

THE END..

Can you believe this guy.. He started off somewhere and ended up with full family within months!!!!

I was surprised to hear him picture a family considering he is just 4.5yrs ..The thing is kids observe everything, they start to understand things their way. They see world around them ,they see other parents when they come to drop off their kids at child care,  most of the kids in his childcare know exactly which kid comes in what car, who drops them & who pick them up & are there anyone else in their household.. They observe every single thing happening around them, they look like they are just playing.. but they are very very clever.. This is definitely a sweet episode which I want to treasure.

Maybe one day when A reads this, it might sound silly too.. For now, this is A's plan for his future.. What do you think!! I think its pretty neat..

Caio.. Its time for my next story.. 'A!! Wait up..Im coming' ..

PS: This is just a fun post, please DONT send me msgs asking or suggesting for second child.. Im serious!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles