Shakthi - THE POWERFUL!!!

Shakthi - Hindu goddesses represents THE POWERFUL ONE... Shakthi aka WOMEN are beautiful, powerful and stronger than they think. If she can make a house of bricks in to a nice cosy home, then she is capable of making any place a better place mainly her own space. But the issue is not with the society, not with the opposite gender, not even with the fellow women. Problem is believing in herself. She doesn’t know how powerful and beautiful she is until someone tells her, she is intelligent but expects someone to appreciates her .. but WHY I question myself. I see this in many of us and keep telling myself ‘I’m beautiful/ smart/ intelligent no matter what others see or tell and I’m stronger and I can do whatever I aim for..

PC:google images



Beauty is within.. color/height/weight doesn't matter.. Comfortable in one's own skin glows outside.. If she doesn't appreciate herself WHO ELSE WILL..

Every women have to feel confident about themselves , I would say self-confidence and smile are the best asset. With these 2 we could dust away any troubles on our way. One has to feel comfortable and secure about their life. I see lot of trouble when there is insecurity.. 

I see lot of beautiful and confident women everyday, even a small gesture shows how they feel about themselves. I talk to this lady in train on my way home, she tells me she rejected a popular company job offer just because they said they need to have 3 interviews to hire her, she said if they cant make up their mind in 2 interviews , imagine the work culture!!! whoow!!! never thought of it this way.. Didnt see arrogance ,its pure self-confidence.. Really!!! this women is ONE confident soul..

If you call this feminism and brand it under that one big umbrella, be it.. But I never thought myself a feminist. Feminism is misunderstood anyway. I’m not voicing against anyone or anything. I’m only voicing for myself and talking to myself and most of all realising myself. It’s one of those light-bulb moments. You read these things every day, you hear it through someone else but realising it yourself is when you actually get it sink in to your system.

This post is to remind myself and to read it on my gloomy days..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles