Turning 5 in 5 weeks!!!


I’m pinching myself to tell myself I’m not dreaming.. Although It seems like it, it was just yesterday we had his 10 month photoshoot and now, my baby is no more a toddler. A turns 5 in 5 weeks!!! I really don't know how his 4 yrs went so fast ,my mind is still stuck in his 3yrs... 

A is very caring, full of energy and gives so much joy to people around him. It’s very rare he gets in to bad mood. He observes everything we do and appreciates all the time. He now knows my phone number and his address by heart. He knows how to call his grandma on speed dial without my help. Best of all, he takes his medicine without fuss (that’s definitely a sign of growth).



He surprises me with his maths skills all the time, it all started off by just doing simple mental maths.. He also picks up numbers from playing cricket by counting runs and also from board games..

He loves to play board games, he is so much better now @ playing  Ludo- beats us sometimes.. He started playing cricket this season, I’m afraid he is turning into little Guru. Guru enjoys his street cricket with him every day after work. They are a little team on their own.



He loves his Lego and tried lot of stuff from the internet .. sometimes boys do Lego day(whole day) at home.  With mum ,he loves to do his art and crafts.. We try to get ideas from internet and do crafts all the time. Mister Maker is good inspiration for him..

Simba and the gang (Lion King) still his favourites. this year he got introduced to Jungle book, Wizard of OZ & other classics. He started watching Home Alone series. He just loves Kevin's adventure in New York(part-2).. Maybe one day, we will visit New York to see the places in the movie..



At kinder, he says his best mates are Isabella and Miles. but I guess everyone in his kinder room are sweethearts. He enjoys his Joseph Avenue so much because of his teachers..

A loves his zoo visits, he is a proud member and visits his friends at zoo least once a month. He loves wearing colourful nail polish with me (although Guru doesn’t approve of it).. We enjoy our Manicure times when dad is not around. lol.. 

This boy always has an opinion on everything, always put forth his ideas without being asked. He is such a good negotiator, always always bargain for what he wants & never ever agree on  what we say..

He is a cool sport when we go out , be it on holiday or shopping or a drive..He is a great company..

His fav colours are Purple and Pink.. I never stopped him picking stuff in these colours just 'cause its categorised as 'GIRL colours'..who says so!!!

Aaryan ,You are turning 5 today.. I’m writing this post so you know what you are today.. I wish you all the happiness in this world and good health.. All I want you is to be a good human with kind heart and be happy in whatever you do.. I have to thank you for so many things, esp for the patience and the knowledge you give me everyday. Love you baby.. I love you to the Moon and Sun and all other planets and BACK!!!! I know what you gonna say now-- 'I love you to Guru and Back ma' (Funny that Guru in Indian script means planet Jupiter) ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles