How would I sell ICE to Eskimos!


Last week in our team we were talking about impossibilities in a project and someone mentioned about selling Ice to Eskimos.. That kept me thinking how I would sell ICE to Eskimos. I must warn you, I am terrible in selling/marketing things. If my idea aligns with yours, it’s purely we think alike.
Here goes my sales pitch 
 PC: Google Images

‘Perfumed ICE- for refreshing Homes’

You can use perfumed ice to smell the freshness in the room all the time.. All new, from the makers of the world famous ‘Sand Ball for Sahara’ brand, now to get rid of that odour from your Igloo.

Make YOUR Igloo pleasant & even penguins wants to visit you. Perfumed Ice releases perfume every minute as it melts, Isn’t perfect!!! It comes in different perfumes to choose from -- Romance, Ocean breeze and Summer. Summer is popular among the other parts of the Igloos around the world. In addition, there is an exclusive line for Meditation, which calms your mind while you are meditating.  If you order now, you get delivery within 10mins..Hurry Up!! All our STOCKS are melting away!!

Note: this offer is only applied while stock lasts and can’t combine with other offers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did I go in selling!!! Will you buy my perfumed ICE!!!??
Will add more ideas as I think of!!

Until then Adios!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles