Planet Food


I LOVE FOOD!! Full stop. I am now officially in-charge of our weekly food discoveries. I named this post ‘Planet Food’ – inspired by David Attenborough’s Planet Earth... Do you see where I’m coming from- the similarities- discovery channel/planet Earth/Food Discovery...? Ok, I accept... it doesn’t make sense now... Just read on... Planet Food it is.


 PC: Google Images

Melbourne never ceases to amuse me with its little alleys and best food places to try...  Just like music and Art – Food lovers are classified as well...

The Ones who are more religious to the place/type of food they eat and they only prefer THE place and trying out new places occasionally... I can keep G in this category... He tries new places occasionally when I pulled/dragged himJ (Not literally…Puff!!)

Then the ones like me who explore funky places and any food with one mantra–FOOD in its different avatars... If there is good food in a faraway land- IM GOING THERE BABY!
Then there is high-end food lovers who know their fancy food names – just too hard to pronounce them... This is where I don’t fit in...I really can’t do the justice to the place. I’m sure they are OSM, but not for me.

  PC: Google Images

Testament of FOOD is One should never ever judge food by its place... So far, some of the best ones were the street foods... I’m sure G doesn’t agree with this and he always teases me for that one time in ITALY I had this street food just outside colosseum. Although I must agree, it was not that good. Come-on! I have to try it to say this now... Food in a new City/Country have to be tried it like locals do... That is my theory... Most of the time I have had really amazing ones... and there are times it doesn’t go well too...

I have been always lucky & grateful to have good circle of people I can count on to try new places/food – good or bad... They would always be there with me for next time...
My god is calling me now!!! Time for some FOOD..Caio..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles