Boss Baby!!

Random things from last week..

>> G asked A to clean up his room, but A kept on playing & refusing to go.. So G made a pretend call to Simba and told Simba to come and take A’s new toys if the room is not clean by that night.. This works all the time trust me..   Listening to this, Cheeky Monkey reacted back to G 'TA! I don’t think Simba EXISTS in this world’.. I was sitting next to A, I turned around with a confused look and asked him what do you mean A? ’ He was like ‘Well! All those people from the movies, they are NOT real Amma’.. I was just surprised by his response and asked him What about Genie from Aladdin?’. He said ‘Nope, he doesn’t exists either’.. I was like A!!! , you are breaking my heart now, I was hoping to find that Genie one day’.  He was like ‘Heart is inside your body ma, I can’t break it!!’ with a straight face. They learnt about body parts recently in their Kinder!! But that’s NOT the point!!!  Whatttt!!   My baby is thinking all logical. No more fun times with his imaginary friends. One of the early(or should I say Hard-hit ) signs, he is growing up and he thinks bloody logical already.. I'm going to miss Simba and the gang :(

                                                            PC: Google Images

>> On the weekend A was playing with his Lego, I said to him ‘I’m hungry, what do we do now?' .. He was like ‘Mom, You are the boss. You tell me’..  I was like ‘ Aww, that’s sweet A, do you really think I’m the BOSS around here'. He said ‘Yup, Definitely’.. Then In the car with G , I asked him again ‘A, who is the boss at home?’ he  was like ’Dad is the boss and I’m (referring to Himself) the Mini-Boss’.. I was like ‘who AM I in the house’. he just laughed hysterically.. Boom!! back to reality.


>> He is been doing mini Legos on his own following the instruction book, the thing that surprises me is he has so much patience for his age to sit and concentrate on the steps for even 2 hours or more sometimes.. Some instruction goes for 100 pages. Lately he made around 7 different Aeroplanes/ Helicopters/ water Gliders/ Boats etc., I’m really happy he enjoys Lego..


We now have a LEGO Display table for him


>> A loves it when someone reads him a book while he is eating, its not ideal for us when we eat our dinner together. So I made up this game for us to make our own story. Each one of us say a sentence, it does not have to be logical or makes sense. We just go round the table in a loop until we say THE END.. Initially, he was making it very logical. I kept adding fantasies like flying turtle/golden rabbit and what not.. He now enjoys our Make-our-own-story-time & loves to start the story and finish it with ‘THE END’..


                                                                     PC: Google Images


>>A and I were talking about my childhood and I told him how I used to spend time with my grandparents.. And I asked him would he do that when he goes to school next year? I was convincing him on how much he can get pampered and all the attention he would get from them.. He started telling me about the last trip we did, it is literally a year ago..He remembered every little detail on that trip from picking up from Airport till leaving from there.. He remembered the color of the car he used & the snacks he had & people he saw.. This boy amuse me every day.. I wonder how much Kids observe..  Did I say he has a pet name for my mom?? he calls her Pancake.. Coz I told him how I used to call my granny Pumpkin..!!!

Last time at grandma's with his cousins


>>His latest passion is to Footy Kicks. His kinder teacher tells me whenever they do outdoor activity he just kicks the ball with Marcus the whole time..  He even watches Footy game in TV on his own without understanding a word they are saying..  I guess I should start his Footy classes next season.. His fav team is Western BullDogs, I dont know why, he believes in that team and support them like he know them.



                                             PC: Google Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles