Nagging Mom and a Cheeky Boy!!!


💕Chapter - 2

It’s another episode of nagging mom and a Cheeky boy..

Introducing Nagging mom - Me, Cheeky Boy – A and Ta - G

Its freezing at home these days even with the heater-on and the tiles are just freaking cold..
Me: A! do you mind wearing your home boots..Tiles are too cold dear..
A: <no response>

Nagging mom knows its useless to repeat..and walks off
--------- in Another room-----------
Nagging mom talking to Ta about a recent robbery at her friends place. A is somewhere else playing.. Now he walks in to this room where mom and dad are talking - "STILL no-home-boots-on"..

A: what happened?
Me: Nothing
A: I heard you say something to Ta
Me: about what?
A: Bad guys came and took stuff from someone place..
Me : Did you hear me say wear your HOME BOOTS!!!
A: No!!! you were saying in Indian Language.. You know there are so many Indian languages I don’t understand!!!  
Me: No.. I told you in English.. and I was talking to Ta in Tamil..
A: ok.. what happened  with the bad guys..
Me: Home Boots!!!
To be continued..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles