Story of a nagging mom!!!


Chapter -1


A was lying on the couch and lazing... while I was sitting next to him and doing “Supposed-to-be-OUR” craft activity <Insert rolling eyes>..

Me: A , please don’t kick me!!!
After another 10 kicks and 4 warnings..
Me: A!! I told you 100 times.. stop kicking me!!

Just giving least interest in what I am saying..


A: you only said 4 times. Not 100 times!!!

I couldn’t keep up with my anger after his clever answer, I gave up and smiled

Me: Well, in that case I’m going to act like you. Next time you ask me anything, you have to repeat for at least 10 times before I respond!!

A: NOOOO!!
Me; Yesss!!!
After a while.. A was in the Toilet.. ‘Ma! Im done’..  I heard him, but I didn’t respond.. I just looked at him and he repeated.. Still no response from me.. After few seconds I told him to repeat that for 8 more times..And he did!! Then I responded to his call..  <Yes!! I could be mean sometimes>

After a while,
A: ‘OK!I get it..Sorry, I will listen to you first time from now on!! ..
Me: ok..
a minute later
Me: A !!!!!!  STOP kicking me..
<on repeat>
Life of a nagging mom goes on..   
<To be Continued>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles