Life after death..

Last year G's granny passed away and he had to go to India to participate in the final rituals.. I had to explain A what happened to his great-granny..The conversation went like this

Me: A!! Ta's granny went to God. We won't be able to see her when we go to India next time. Ta has to go to India to see her one last time.Okay!!
A: oh!!! Why did she go to GOD?
Me: Because god wanted her to come back to him
A:Which God ?
<Considering we have 'n' number of God for every thing>
Me: I think Lord Vishnu,  as great granny is quite fond of Lord Vishnu.
A: What happens now?
Me: God will send her back as a Baby to someones' house..
A: Whose house?
Me: I don't know..Only god knows where she goes next..

After few months.. this "After-life" topic comes on and off in our conversations.. Because A is just curious little monkey.One day,


A: Ma!! Which god you like?
<Without knowing where this is heading> 
Me : Lord Krishna !! Because little Krishna reminds me of you!! He was so cheeky just like you..
A: So you will go to Lord Krishna after you die??
Me: Ahem!!!! Yea, Probably!!
A: I like Lord Vishnu and Im going to tell Lord Vishnu that I want to be a Girl next time..
Me: Why?
A: Because girls are pretty  ❤❤


Another day while we were driving to friends place..Cheeky one buckled up in the back seat and thinking!!! <Trouble Now>
A: Ma! Do you think you will be alive when I grow up?
G: A!!I don't like you talking about this AT ALL..  its so rude to talk about death to anyone!!!
A: Im sorry!!!
EVIL Me: Don't you worry baby!!!  I will make sure that I'm alive, I will sit in the back seat when you drive with your girl friend and I will keep on asking questions, just like you do now..Maybe same questions too..I will remember all this.. okay!!
A: hey!! No.. You are my girl friend..You will marry me when I grow up..
Me: Awwwww.. Love you Aaryan..I can marry you right now..  ❤❤


Kids and their curious little minds I say.. A can never get tired of this Topic, G doesn't like talking about this topic.. Don't be surprised when you meet him and if he asks you  "when will you die?" or "Which god you like?".  Don't take it personally, he is just curious..


Its FRIDAY!!! Time to go home..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..