Cheeky boy and his Ridiculous mom this time..


To give you a background, I’m scared of invisibles scary beasts aka G-H-O-S-T.. I’m talking about anything related to  G-H-O-S-T i.e its cousins Vampire or its ancestors Draculas for that matter..
I remember when I was studying at University, my friends forced me to watch this movie which wasn’t scary/Ghosty but scary to my standards, I couldn’t sleep for months after that.. I remember watching a scary movie with my cousin once made me sick for 2 days.. Another time I screamed my lung out watching my own shadow walk with me in the dark (stop laughing!!! I accept that was a dumb one)..   Now you understand the degree of my phobia??!!.. Some could argue THEY don’t exists, it’s just a movie!!.. My lips are zipped on this matter!! We don’t want to upset the invisible-ones who can hear us.do we??  What if just to prove the point, the invisible-one comes around to wake me up –“HEY!! I’m REAL..Dont believe those people!!! HAHAHA!!!”.. Can you imagine that.. I will have a heart attack for sure…
Anyhoo.. This happened last week when G was on his work trip.. I was alone with my Cheeky boy.. Cheeky boy usually get his good night sleep and never wakes up at night.. We had our dinner, then some book reading.. Now comes the part on whose-turn-is-to-switch-off-the-lights!!! I had to literally bargain with Cheeky one a jar of chocolates & few movies for weekend just to switch off the lights.. He did it in the end complaining that I’m being ridiculous.. Cheeky sometimes acts sweet too ❤❤ ..
We were sleeping and suddenly he wakes me up asking for water which he never ever does when G is around... I dragged myself, switching on all the lights on my way and goto Kitchen..And look at the Clock, it showed 11.58 !!! it’s almost MIDNIGHT!!! Which means- that’s when the invisibles get active.. It could be standing right next to me at this very moment!!!.. I get all these pictures in my mind..I had to literally run back with a glass of cold water not looking back. And switched off the lights with my phone lights on and went to bed.. Closed my eyes..

Cheeky Boy suddenly says “Ma! Can I tell you something” .. I said "Yea baby" thinking he is going to say ‘Love you’..He was like “Do you know there are 2 DEAD <something> in my school”..I didn’t hear anything after DEAD!!! I was already panicking with the thought of Mid-night.. I didn’t want to look at him..I just closed my eyes tighter and told him “A! please goto sleep,Im tired” in a stubborn voice (don’t want to show him I’m scared) ..He said “Ok”.. after that I didn’t turn around to look at him or anything ‘else’ in the room..
Next morning, I asked him about what he said previous night.. He said “I didn’t say anything..”..  I was already in the verge of flying out to G that DAY.. I asked him again, “You talked about something dead in your school”..He was like ‘Oh yea!! it was the 2 sticky bugs!!!’..What the hell!!! .. “Don’t you have better time to tell me about DEAD sticky bugs..” He just laughed as if it was hilarious.
I was not ready to hear about dead ones anytime, especially at mid-night.. You never know even sticky-bugs have invisible-after-lives..
 Life of a frightened mom!!! Don't you agree!!  There is one more story I have for another day.. Maybe next post!! 
For now.. Good day!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..