Who is in-charge here!!


Often I have to remind A that G & I are (its mostly Me!!) the authority in the house.. still he doesn’t get it.. Once I told him for something he was refusing to do “You have no choice A!! you just have to do this(in other words ‘coz I said so)”.. Now I get to hear this all the time from A.. Other day I was driving, he was talking to me about his day and he asked me something, which I did not agree. He replied back to me saying “Mom, you don’t have any choice, you just have to do this”.. I was like “What!! Why!? “ But he was pretty clear in his statement and gave me the reason Why- unfortunately I couldn’t deny him.. Which makes me think, my god! my little rat is trying to act smart and taking my role.. 
 

Yesterday, I asked him to get my mobile from the study table (me being LAZY and he was playing & had all the energy in the house)..He refused to do it..I said ok and gone quite (he knew I wasn’t happy!) . After a while I was scanning the pantry for my fav Caramel Slice.. He walks to the Pantry and points me to ‘Caramel Slice’ and tells “here it is mom!” without me telling him what I was looking.. It really makes me feel pampered times like this.. I didn’t expect him to do this..But he knows exactly what Im looking in the cupboard without telling him makes me think he knows more about me (Red Alert: Worry)..

G doesnt encourge A to eat ice-creams  (God knows why).. But cheeky monkey knows Ice creams are made from Milk & the bone person who visited their kinder told them having Milk is good for their bones..Now You can imagine what A  tells G "Hey Ta!! having ice creams isnt a bad idea as it has calcium & its good for bones"... Last time when A had Cough/Cold, he had ice cream and next day he was fine.. Now he tells his dad "I told ya!! having ice cream is good for you.. Yea!!!"..

When he want to say something he keeps on going with "Excuse-me, Can I say something" on repeat-mode until we let him..

When we are on the road driving, he will make sure we drive in the speed limit.. He will look out for Circled Numbers and keep reminding us. Whenever he sees a Roos or Koula sign, he warns (actually Shhh!!) us to drive carefully..
PC: Google Images

If I spend more time in my mobile/laptop, he reminds me I must switch them off.  Continuous from my previous post about Life after death, he has all this question I really don’t know what/how to answer.. Questions like “ how long it takes a person come back as baby after they die?” .. “Can I choose what I want to be when I get send back by God! Can I tell him I want to be a Girl next time because they get all the pretty stuff”.. puffff!!! 
 

If I had spoken to my parents the way A speaks now, I wouldn’t be here to write this..haha…No, Seriously!!!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles