Cheeky Conversations!!

Day: Another day at home ; Place: Dining Table
Who: A & I are enjoying our evening tea sitting across each other.

A: Ma, How was your day? 
Me: Yea I'm ok babe
A: Are you sure ?
Me: Yea sure
Pause & I see a cheeky smile
A: So how is it going with that LADY at work? 
I smiled and he had his cheeky smile..
A:  Are you getting along well these days?  
<Hello!! Who is mom here?? > Now he is just having a naughty laugh ..
Me: I'm ok and moreover she moved on ..She doesn't work with me anymore.. 
A: Why? <looking curious>
Me: I don't know. 
A: You are ok then. 
Me:Yes
We both just laughed.. 

It might well like look a Gossip, but I felt happy when he remembered to check on me and my wellness..PS: just recording this to read it to myself when he gets to teen and act all Cool to care less..



Going to miss the boys and all our evening chats for a while (14 DAYSSSS!!!).. Its VACATION time to India.. All the preparation for last few days to remind him to behave well and not to be too Cheeky there.. This is the first time he feels anxious about the trip mainly coz he somehow stopped talking in Tamil recently and he is been asking whether people would understand him.. I'm hoping in this trip he will pick up on his language again..


From the time we planned this trip, he is been teasing me that he will be on vacation while I live alone here(I join them for the second half of their trip)..  I have to finish off this post from our dinner conversation from yesterday where I got him this time.

A was just loving his dinner.. Coz its Chicken!!!
A: Nice Chicken!!!Yummm!!
Me: A!! have all the chicken you want today, Coz you ain't getting any for next 30 days while you are in India..Maybe I will send you selfies with Chicken everyday.. <I'm that Mean mom>
A: Ma!!! You cant do that!!
Me: Why not??
A: 'coz you have to look after the house and clean it..Actually Cook your dinner everyday..
Me: <Evil laugh> hehe.. Nah,I don't have to..I can eat out every day/night and send you pics of my dinner.. <Posing myself with Chicken>
A:  Remember if you eat a lot you will Vomit..
Me: That's not me.. 
A:  :(  hmm.
Me: This time I gotcha!!!
Both of us started laughing..

Going to miss you babe.. Will see you in 14 days.. lets have some FUN..

#SingleAgain #PARTYtime #WhatCanIdo #SelfieswithChicken #CheekyMOMnow 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..