Wo(a)ndering Thoughts!!

Its high time I changed my title card.. Blogspot has limited options to do a big "makeover".. But whatever inbuilt options I had, I picked the one that suited.. I think I will slowly improvise it as it suits my need. Tada!! Introducing my New theme with a New blog title..

I started this blog as a sarcastic response to people who were curious about my life when I was a SAHM - "what do you do all day??" .. My fav response was Im busy doing nothing..I still feel my life can be explained with just those 4 words. But friend of mine suggested that I must change my blog title that reflects my present-ME..I really appreciate her feedback and now what you see is not just the title change and also change in the look and feel..


Im now ready to move away from my personal favorite life tagline BUSY DOING NOTHING to WO(A)NDERING THOUGHTSAs my mind is always  Wondering and Wandering , I thought this mirrored my mind perfectly... what do you think?

More posts coming up.. Watch this space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles