Dumb and Dumber


When I scream, he gets stubborn,
When I plead, he ignores,
When I ground him from cricket or watching TV he questions how long!!,
When I bribe him with goodies, he bargains for more..

Nothing works..


My last weapon is to act dumb for a day..   I tried not talking to him for a day to make  him realize I'm upset..But he kept talking to me the whole day, when I didn’t respond which he didn't seem to notice at all. < It’s so hard to be upset for a day with A, within 10 mins you just want to smile and talk>. But I had to literally remind myself I’m upset with him and should not talk to him for a day.. Well, I WAS upset..  In the end, I had to literally tell him that I’m upset and I’m not talking to him.. A's response was ‘That’s ok, I can still talk to you..’ grrrrr...

It feels like Im both dumb and the dumber.. 

Can anyone help me?? I’m running out of IDEAS..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles