Six in Six sleeps..

My dear Kannamma,

You are turning 6yrs in 6 days although you have been saying you are 6 from start of this year ,we almost forgot you are still 5 . Remember last holiday to Lakes Entrance, dad bought a ticket for you to go on that boat ride where under 6 goes free (Duh!!!).

You are naughty, Cheeky, Talkative, Attention seeker, understanding, Idea Mani, have opinion on everything, Funny, little helper,  adorable little chef – you are my  bundle of emotions. I reflect you, if you are upset I’m upset too..If you are cute & lovely dovely, I’m happy too..

You can’t sit in a place for half-a-second, you will be all over the sofa if you are watching TV. You love to play board games anytime and you started making strategic decisions to win the game. You started playing Rummy too..

You surprised me in Cambodia walking around those temples without much fuss (u did a little but I can’t complain)..Like always, you are a natural traveller.

Somethings never changed, when you are with Ta, you watch/talk/play sport.. When you are with me you cook, you shop, we craft, we have our karaoke songs and weekly manicures.

You have been following AFL, BBL and IPL like seriously.. Your fav teams in AFL are West Coast Eagles, Adelaide Crows & Bulldogs.. In IPL, your fav team is CSK and in BBL you follow Melbourne renegades.  You are serious about your teams, you don't give up.. Last week you watched full 2.5hour  F1 race following Hamilton. 

You don't understand the concept of "I'm upset with you", like last time when I said I'm upset,  U said ‘Okay!! Lets play Rummy!!’  as if I didn’t say what I just said.

Your #A5 had lot of #Firstevers,
  • Started Primary school
  •  Played  Cricket at MCG just before Boxing day
  • Footy at ETIHAD Stadium in front of few thousand people(Started AusKick)
  • First ever Piano Recital
  • Spent your very first Diwali in India.. You played with Fireworks/crackers.. Nailed it like Local    
  •  Spent 3 whole months with Grandma, this is after 5yrs..Last time she spent this much time with you was when you were just born. 


   You watched Vinayagar  and  played Thayam with grandma everyday.For the record, She won 28 times and you won 18 times.. and you count in Tamil while playing it.  

You showed how much you are grown when you took your footy bag and went on your own with match coordinators and changed your game dress yourself before you played at Etihad. I'm really proud of you bae.. 

Last but not the least just so you know, you still wear your nail polish (Manicures with me) to school. Im recording it so you wont deny it later.. Your latest fav is grey color and you insist on using the hair dryer (it was your idea) to dry them before you spoil it. haha! 

You keep telling me to write a blogpost on how Ta gives you BIG bowl of cereal everyday!! You are such a tease. All those posts I did this year are to relive those moments whenever I read it again. Thank you so much for making our life colourful..

We're looking forward to create more memories in coming years.. We can't get enough of your cuteness, stay the same.. Love you to the moon and other planets and Sun and back baby!!.. I know what you are going to be say 'I love you to Jupiter(Guru) and back ma!!'..

With Love
Amma and Ta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles