Autumn Lover

Where would we be without tomorrows? What we’d have instead are todays. And if that was the case, with you, I’d hope for the longest day for today. I’d fill today with you, doing everything I’ve ever loved. I’d laugh, I’d talk, I’d listen and learn, I’d love, I’d love, I’d love. I’d make every day today and spend them all with you, and I’d never worry about tomorrow, when I wouldn’t be with you. And when that dreaded tomorrow comes for us, please know that I didn’t want to leave you, or be left behind, that every single moment spent with you were the best times in my life.” 
― 
Cecelia Ahern, How to Fall in Love



Beautifully written lines, don't you agree.. I just loved it when I read it recently.. I couldn't stop reading it again and again..

Talking about falling in love, its that time of the year again when the whole world gets ready for their swim wears and tanned body.. Down under we get our winter coats and jackets ready.. Flip flops and summer dresses are packed and kept away for good 5 to 6 months.. We rearrange the wardrobe to have long sleeves, boots and thermals. That doesn't sound exciting isn't?.. Let me see the positives, everything that comes with winter sounds exciting from first snow to frost trees to wet slippery roads.Well, maybe not the last one..

You know what the best part before we hit winter- Autumn.. Late autumn in Melbourne can get gloomy, dark and depressing, that does not stop the trees glowing with shades of bright colors.

My typical day kicks off walking through the garden to reach my work.. The garden has lots of colorful tall and big trees. It is definitely one of my motivation factor for starting my day early. Imagine every morning I get to experience quite garden with damp pathway, you could hear the silence and literally, you could hear the sound of a falling leaf. The avenue like pathway with tall tress on both sides would intimidate some, but they stand still like figurines. You see lot of fallen leaves  painting the black pathway to colorful one. It just looks like someone has poured colorful paint by mistake.


Everyday I could see the difference in the volume and it slowly reduces.. within a month, the trees would look more empty. The dark look with no leaves or colors  and with just empty branches and gloomy weather is yet another picture I look forward to see.

I have seen this garden & trees go through all seasons last year. but I guess you would never get tired of this, would you?.. It is nature and it happens like a spell or magic every year.

Everyday it almost feels like I'm walking through a beautiful painting that keeps changing.. I could feel this serenity keeping my mind & spirits sane in the concrete jungle I spend most of my day.

Welcome to my world!!! It is beautiful..I love it every single day.. Just like those beautiful lines above, I 'd make  everyday TODAY!!!..

PC: from my personal gallery, it was taken at Fitzroy gardens, Melbourne. My phone doesn't shoot great photos, so apologise if these pics doesn't justify the scene. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles