My Smarty pants..

1.     A: Mom, How many more years I will be in school?
Me: You got another 20 yrs to go baby..
A: how many years we live until?? <Talk about sarcasm>
Me: Dude you haven’t even started Grade 1 yet!! 

2.       Me: A! I can say 4 not-so-impressive things you did today ,  tell me one good thing you did to make me less angry! <I sound so upset>
A: I helped Ta setup tea table by keeping empty cups on the table
Me: When? 
A: While you were watching TV!!
Me: <Right back at me!!! couldn’t stop smiling>

3.       A: Ma, what happens when I press the number on the lift for the floor I am in ? Will the lift door stay open? Or lift goes down to ground and comes back again to same floor?
<This came out of nowhere while getting ready to sleep>


4.      Me: A! what’s opposite of OFF
A: Not Off
Me: its ON..
Me: UP
A: Down
Me: ‘Zig-Zag’
A: Not Zig-Zag
Me: its straight..
<A is so quick to answer something smart we can’t deny>

5.       A: Mom, what is PIP?
ME: it’s PYP, Primary years programme
A: I heard PIP when they said it in assembly
ME: it could be due to sound echo or mic problem
A: I sit in the second row
Me: then maybe problem with your ears, we should get it checked<Teasing him>
<Quickly changes his response to>
A: I said second row from last
Me: I bet you did
A: That is why I couldn’t hear well.

6.       A: Ma, what happens if a buffalo fights with a big stone (I’m assuming he is referring to a rock)
Me: Why would a buffalo fight with a stone?
A: coz his baby is on the other side of the big stone
Me: maybe buffalo can walk around the big stone to get to its baby?
A: there is no other way to get there.
Me: how did the baby get there?
A: oh, some ppl built a wall after baby went there..
Me: Maybe buffalo will attack the people who built that wall and not fight the wall..
A: what if It can never find them?
Me: it will keep looking
A: what if it takes million years and it never finds them
Me: No one lives that long A
A: ok!! What if…
Me: I’m not awake!!!
<some one save me>


A wanted to say something in my blog for a long time, this post has some space..Why not!!

This is A writing in my mom's blog.. I have been telling her to write about this for long time.. This is about Ta, how he always always always gives me too much of everything, be it my morning cereal or applying moisturizer(QV) ... Mom writes about me all the time, my turn to talk about Ta..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles