I wish I had a Genie!


“Mom, I wish I had a Genie” my 6yr old tells me first thing in the morning half-awake in his bed.
I kiss and tell him “Me too!!.. “



I wish I had a Genie who can do the convincing job of making you eat veggies/fruits,

I wish I had a Genie who can do the arguments with you when it comes to hard-parenting,

I wish I had a Genie who can make us dinner and lunch  just like that so I can spend more time with you,

I wish I had a Genie that can help me erase the memories that gives me mommy guilt,

I wish I had a Genie who can make the day longer after we reach home so I can spend more time with you,

I wish I had a Genie who can take us in the magic carpet on a ride to see talking animals and super heros,

I wish I have a Genie who records everything we do together and play back those good laughs we had when I’m home alone after you grow up and fly away..

I wish I have a genie now.. I know I 'm only allowed 3 grants from Genie but..
I wish I can ask Genie to loosen up his rules for me.. 

 PS: A- Just so you know we already have a Genie , we call him Ta.. We are spoiled rotten every day by Ta, we forget most of the above things we have it already.  Love you Ta!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..