Healthy Eating!!

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
I had a good friend, her name was 'Tasty fatty Food'(TFF), she was my everything..She was even my bae.. She was there when I'm happy, she was there when I'm sad and depressed. She was there when I watch TV and she would be right there when I'm bored. She was my everything.. Trust me, I never felt so much comfortable in anyone's company like hers. she is the best and she always makes me feel best..

Then I hit mid-thirties, I met this new friend - he loves to call himself 'Healthy eating(HE)'..I have to live with him for obvious reasons but I think we don't get along that well(Shh!!Don't tell him).. We have reached a point where I just  ignore him some days.. then I feel real guilty , I try and give every chance to be a good friend again. Somedays I miss my old friend, I try to meet her secretly and I call it my 'Cheat day'..

I swear I don't do many cheat days.. I'm really not that guilty.. I only do cheat days,


  1. When I've done something really awesome OR.
  2. When my hormones are playing up <which is just 25 days/month> OR
  3. If its Friday  OR
  4. If its weekend OR
  5. If A is eating chips, obviously as a responsible mother I have to teach him to share.. OR
  6. If I've met my old TFF on a Monday then its a cheat week..Good things have to be started fresh on a Monday.

I think HE and I get along really well other days when none of the above happens.. Did I mention about the team-lunches , someones'-b-day lunches and Its-too-cold-I-need-soup days.. Other than that, HE and I are in good terms..

It feel so great to have a new friend and you have no idea how it feels after I have my day with him..  AWESOME!!.. oops!! I think its time for my cheat day because I just said ...
<refer to Point-1 above- are you even reading this post properly!!!??>

What can I say, life is an endless loop.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles