Rain-Kissed!!

I'm sure I'm not last in the game, I've finally joined the Netflix club and binge watching like anything..I finished 2 seasons of my fav show in no time.. I have to wait until 2019 for next season.. it is RIDICULOUS!!.. One thing I was afraid that would happen, actually happened..

I'm A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D!!  I hate that I love it.. There I said it..

Although I miss my reading and blogging... I couldn't believe I was into so much binge-ing, 3 weeks have gone without doing anything other than the bare necessities. .I skipped my morning walk to watch few more minutes of the movie I downloaded, I skipped reading to finish that episode of The Crown, I even had to pay late fees for not returning my library books.. Can you believe that!!! thats SO not me.. Aah Hah!!!

It feels so blank , my mind is not even working.. G would agree that its the perfect solution to put my wondering mind into coma..

Today, I woke up with the sound of rain..what more can inspire to write than a rain..


PC: Google Images

I've heard about that perfect sun kissed skin,
I woke up with a perfect rain kissed morning,
Million kisses showering the earth,
We could hear all million at once..
Is it why romance and rain go together?

It is the festival of Cupid-the love god,
this would warrant you to be with the loved one,
I wonder, thunder and lightning are doing the sounds and lights,
It feels like celebration of love

  I used to think a kiss can make one pregnant,
 Now I see it is true !! when it stops showering, 
its a new beginning to many..

 - Sangeetha Bashyam
11/08/18



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

My dear pre-teen..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles