Dear Santa

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

Dear Santa,

Its time of the year you are remembered in many ways, shopping centers having a money run to take picture with you, they have sessions for pets too now (Yes you heard it right, pets now get to take picture with you), kids busy writing their #wishlist and #letters. Netflix makes most of it by highlighting all those Christmas family movies. Families start to put up the (mostly fake plastic) trees and lights.

 It is officially started to feel like festive season, my cousin from north America says they had snow storm already, although it’s quite warm down under during Christmas. I’m sure you would enjoy the warm nights when you drop in through the chimney. My little one still wonders how you get to our house 'coz we don’t have chimney. <I know he is secretly wishing for one now , please don't fulfill his wish on this, I have no idea how to use one for starters. Shh!! don't tell him that..>

Anyhoo, you might be wondering what am I doing here - writing a letter to you. Don’t worry, I’m not wishing for that billion dollar I was thinking of asking or that beach body I was dreaming of every night after the damage of eating is done or that controlling mind when I go for shopping.. All these sounds like curse to me than blessing. <In case you are not familiar with humans, this is how we respond when we don’t have something>

I’m writing this letter so I don’t have to lie to my 6yr old who believes in you and asks me whether I’ve sent my wishes to you.

PC:Google images


When he asked me yesterday , I said ‘I don’t know what I want’ like a little girl. <Sorry, my bad little girls these days know exactly what they want. It’s me, totally me not knowing what I want >

I thought for a while and I said ‘I want happiness.

A: What makes you happy
Me: hmm!! <thought for a while and >I don’t know
A: I know exactly what you want, you must wish for a musical jewelry box that plays music when you open it and a ballerina dances.  
<He was so excited when he said it, I didn’t want to say no>
Me: Yes, that’s sounds like happiness..

Here I’m wishing for my happiness that lies in that musical box with a ballerina that dances for tunes.. < I totally don’t mind if you keep a sparkly stone inside… I would really appreciate that>

PS: please forget those times I was in a really cranky/crappy mood.. It’s my hormones, not me personally acting that way. So take me off that naughty list.

Yours truly 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost and Found myself..

12 to Twelve - Wisdom Sparkles

My dear pre-teen..